"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." - e. e. cummings

AddThis

Share |

6.06.2010

Michigan

Share |
I am currently in Fenton, Michigan, right now...about to hit the hay after a very long day and a pretty crazy week too. My friends Ryan and Katie Jo were married this evening and from 7:30 a.m. until 12:30 a.m. we have been at work in wedding like activities.  And now it is all gone. It just goes to show how quickly life flies by. A day anticipated by so many is now of the past.


It really was a beautiful wedding; one of the best I've been to. Everything looked so good and went so well. The worst part of the evening was that it rained quite a bit which gave the band some problems, even though we were under a tent. We had also scattered a couple hundred Mason jars around the surrounding field and trees with candles in them for some mood lighting once it got dark but the rain quickly washed those out. All in all though, it was a spectacular wedding, of which the bride and groom were apparently so happy, really enjoying themselves.


Tomorrow morning I fly out of Flint (just north by about 25 minutes) to Harrisburg, PA, and phase two of my journey will have commenced. I enjoyed my time in Michigan but am really looking forward to moving on with the summer, however, in complete realization that time will fly by so quickly and something that has been so anticipated will have already come and gone. Day by day soak in the moment.


I apologize that I don't have any pictures or sweet videos of the wedding. I forgot to bring my camera to the wedding. I will certainly get better at this...


 -b garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment