"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." - e. e. cummings

AddThis

Share |

6.02.2010

the journey begins

Share |
It is rather late...or early, and that is because I am putting the final things together for the trip, which begins tomorrow. In the early afternoon I will be in a car heading north to Fenton, Michigan, and will be there through Sunday morning. This is phase 1 of 3 for me before I step foot on the plane to Australia. I honestly am getting pumped up for this...I was literally just jumping around in my room thinking about it all.

I am hoping to keep this blog updated every two or three days...but I really don't know what to expect as far as my opportunities to be online. I want to keep everyone in the loop with what we are doing and where we are. So stay tuned for videos and pictures.

Next stop, Michigan.

-b garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment