"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." - e. e. cummings

AddThis

Share |

12.03.2010

back to work

Share |
Well, I am back at Covenant as we close up the first semester. Things seem to get hectic, in a fun, Christmas-like way, these last few weeks.

Just had a few videos and pictures from Thanksgiving to share. The first is a brief look at my snowy Thanksgiving in Washington:


And a picture with me and my grandparents at the airport:


Here are some pictures from the Salt Lake City airport:



Once I arrived in Nashville I took a shuttle to Chattanooga, but my flight delay brought me in at 2 a.m. and therefore, without a ride. So, I decided to hike up Lookout Mountain from St. Elmo, up to Covenant College. And I did so successfully...finishing in 1 hour and 28 minutes. Wasn't too bad; a 2000 foot climb in pitch dark at 2 in the morning with it being 30 degrees outside. Pretty sweet experience actually. One for the bucket list.
Here's a short clip of my finish:


That's about all for now...be expecting some recaps in the near future.



-b garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment