"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." - e. e. cummings

AddThis

Share |

11.20.2010

RECAP: road trip nz - queenstown to christchurch

Share |
Hello, hello.

This is the first of a few (I hope) recaps of my past trips. I really have wanted to give more details to my travels, so this is my first attempt at that.

Looking back at my trip this past summer I can only say that I was very blessed to have such an opportunity...but, oh, do I want to go back.

The following video and map are a recap of the last two days we were in New Zealand. We had spectacular weather most of the time. On the map you should be able to zoom in and follow my trip a bit. The red line was our day trip to Queenstown from Cromwell and the blue line is our final drive from Cromwell to Christchurch to turn in the rental car. Each of the camera icons represent a picture which you can click on and see where the exact location of the picture is. The TV icons represent videos. So click on them and check them out.



Well, that's all I have for now. More recaps to come. And more updates of my upcoming trip to Washington as well, as I will be leaving on Monday evening from Atlanta and flying in to Spokane. I cannot wait.


Sweetness.
-b garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment